Please stay tuned for next year’s information, and in the meantime:
KEEP ON SUPPORTING THESE EATERIES. Enjoy the deliciousness!
- Free family movie night at Oregon Public House (ballroom): Detective Picachu
- Brown Sugar: Where We At reception (7-10pm). This exhibit celebrates the artistic works of traditionally underrepresented Portland based black women and femme visual artists.
- “2 Cent Fridays” Open Mic (8-10) and Bounce hip hop and r&b dance party (10pm-2am) at Mingle
- Live DJ at Culture
- Live DJ at Sengatera Ethiopian restaurant: all-African music
Saturday, August 31 —
Sunday, September 1 —
- Fuel Cafe (7am – 4pm)
Please follow our Facebook page for community news and updates.
We keep the directory of black-owned eateries up to date with news of openings and closures, so you explore and support Portland black-owned eateries all year long.
- Know of new openings? Please submit a listing!
- Are there businesses that have moved or closed? Please let us know.